DB DeJuan Rogers Cuse offer | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

DB DeJuan Rogers Cuse offer

According to his twitter Rogers will be announcing his choice 6/20. Did he attend a camp with SU in MI this week??

Could've been at the Sound Mind Sound Body camp in Michigan which is where Wheatley was.

What "resources" are you referring to that we're aren't utilizing in recruiting? Do we need a helicopter?
How about a huge Orange Bus, one that looks like an Orange, now that would trump any old helicopter!

How about a huge Orange Bus, one that looks like an Orange, now that would trump any old helicopter!
5068891109_9f08aa7312_z.jpg

15 hours ago DeJaun tweeted the following:

@Troub_
S/o to my bro @Mrdavis25 on committing to #Cuse !

So...:noidea:

holy crap - you are the most annoying broken record on the internet

so Van - what's your opinion on Coach Marrone's recruiting thus far - I'm still unsure what your position is on the matter - good lord :bang:
I do like it so far. No real big surprises though as far as impact players. Good position players, but no one that jumps out at you that says we have turned a corner. As others have quoted, this is going to be a rather small recruiting class with no more than 20 slots, probably less. Coach has done wonders identifying top talent early, but on many of these we identified it for other teams. Can't bag them all, I understand that. But with very little real news other than us speculators out there from the Syracuse Camp, I want to remind you that Coach M was the one who said last fall to expect some big surprises early this recruiting year, well, like many of us we are still waiting. Arguably, are best recruit so far is Williams who will have 2 years of elidgeability as I see it. If I'm a bit impatient, so be it, but we aren't going to fill the stands and turn the corner unless we start bringing in top tallent and playmakers, something we have been missing. This has nothing to do with the facilities or X's and O's on the field, albeit they are all interelated.

So, let me turn the corner on you, you are satisfied with our direction totally, especially with the close of last season with 5 straight losses that really, we just looked and played terribly, along with a 6-15 Big East Record over DM's tenure, that I am way off base even questiong or providing my opinion on our direction as to the Orange's future? Granted, it is an improvement over the 3-25 conference record during the Robinson Era, but 6-15 and 17-20 overall is hardly a resume for the success most of us are expecting. I admit the 8-5 (don't forget 2 of these wins were against FCS teams) year got our expectations up a bit, but we have had two 1-6 records out of 3 seasons, and now a lame duck year in the Big East as well. Then we are rewarded with 5 true home games this season with 2 of these on a Friday Night when I will be going to my sons games at High School and another one will be Stoney Brook? Go right ahead and have your opinion.

So, to be clear as pisssssss with you, if an average team is all you are looking for with an occassional bowl appearance in the lower bowl (or bowel) system is my expectation, then our recruiting is doing just great, fine and dandy so to speak. But that isn't my expectation, by year 5 in DM's Carreer I was expecting a legitamite contender (OK lets be real, conference contender) which will be in the ACC, and this class will be the first to play in it, and no, I am not satisfied with what I have seen so far.

Go Orange

@Troub_

Seems reasonable given the conditional nature of the offer that others have alluded to. The staff stays committed to him as long as he meets whatever conditions that were establshed.

@Troub_

The plot thickens... FWIW I'm thinking/hoping Davis still ends up at SU

I've heard it's a long shot he goes anywhere else.
anywhere else but Syracuse? Is that what you meant? This thread gave me a headache trying to piece everything together.

I've heard it's a long shot he goes anywhere else.
He really likes Toledo and Northern Illinois. As of a 10 days ago, he said Toledo was his #1. I think he ends up at Syracuse too, but I don't think it's a long shot he goes elsewhere

With Crume and Ron Thompson as friends with Wheatley as a coach it would be crazy if he went elsewhere.

With Crume and Ron Thompson as friends with Wheatley as a coach it would be crazy if he went elsewhere.
I still think he wears Orange, but Toledo has done a very good job with his recruitment

If I am remembering correctly, Toledo has landed some very good players the last few years - and has had some very good, deep recruiting classes.

He really likes Toledo and Northern Illinois. As of a 10 days ago, he said Toledo was his #1. I think he ends up at Syracuse too, but I don't think it's a long shot he goes elsewhere
Toledo's revenge for last year?

I still think he wears Orange, but Toledo has done a very good job with his recruitment

If I am remembering correctly, Toledo has landed some very good players the last few years - and has had some very good, deep recruiting classes.
Toledo is the kind of school the Big East should have grabbed instead of schools across the country. They need to make the MAC weaker so that they can look more attractive lol

Just offer Josh Tapscott from Kettle Run High School VA he will be a better college CB then Rogers. HE did verbal to BC but I think we could take him away.