Dbl Sanu, make the rest of their offense beat you | Syracusefan.com

Dbl Sanu, make the rest of their offense beat you

GoSU96

Living Legend
36 receptions through 3 games. The rest of the team combined has 26.

And they flat out can't run the ball.

If I'm thinking correctly we've allowed 1 receiver in every game to torch us for big games. We knew who we had to stop in the Toledo game and did very little to even slow him down. I suspect that Sanu could have a huge game against us regardless of the fact that he's the guy that you have to account for on every play.

There can be absolutely NO explanations for losing this guy next week. NONE. Rutgers has NO other weapons.

I posted the stat line vs. Ohio. 16 receptions by Sanu and no other receiver had more than ONE :rolleyes:

The kid is very good. We know this. Double him off the line. Really need to be able to generate pressure without a blitz. We'll see it their O-line is a bad as we hope it is.

If I'm thinking correctly we've allowed 1 receiver in every game to torch us for big games. We knew who we had to stop in the Toledo game and did very little to even slow him down. I suspect that Sanu could have a huge game against us regardless of the fact that he's the guy that you have to account for on every play.
I thought we did a respectable job with Robert Woods (8 recep., 82 yds, 1 TD) - as good as Utah or ASU, anyways.

Put Keon on him-Great size and long arms. Now if he can just make it though a game w/o getting hurt.

He's a big fella with speed. It's true - he is their only weapon. Surely there has to be a scheme to contain him. You definitely don't want to let this guy get deep on you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom