DC -- defends bernie on facebook- maybe he should remove Michael jackson pic | Syracusefan.com

DC -- defends bernie on facebook- maybe he should remove Michael jackson pic

goodroc

Starter

Derrick Coleman
TO ALL MY FB PEOPLE AND MY SU FAMILY I'VE BEEN KNOWING BERINE FINE SINCE I WAS 14 GOING TO SU BASKETBALL CAMPS.I KNOW HOW IT FEEL'S TO BE ACCUSED OF SOMETHING AND EVERYBODY IS SPECULATING I SUPPORT COACH FINE 100% IN MY TIME AT SU AND STILL TO THIS DAY I'VE NEVER SEEN ANY INDICATION OF WHAT HE'S BEING ACCUSED OF. I BLEED ORANGE AND WE ARE SU AND NOT ING PENN STATE

Love DC, always will.

But you're spot on about that Jackson pic.

Derrick Coleman
TO ALL MY FB PEOPLE AND MY SU FAMILY I'VE BEEN KNOWING BERINE FINE SINCE I WAS 14 GOING TO SU BASKETBALL CAMPS.I KNOW HOW IT FEEL'S TO BE ACCUSED OF SOMETHING AND EVERYBODY IS SPECULATING I SUPPORT COACH FINE 100% IN MY TIME AT SU AND STILL TO THIS DAY I'VE NEVER SEEN ANY INDICATION OF WHAT HE'S BEING ACCUSED OF. I BLEED ORANGE AND WE ARE SU AND NOT ******* PENN STATE
That's the man I want in my foxhole (although that sounds sort of perverted).

terrance roberts, tony scott and todd burgan support bernie too. i havent read a former player against him, so far so good.
Dashonte Riley wasn't very supportive.

what did the player not good enough to play here say?
Of course I can't find it now but something to the effect of " good thing I left when I did"