DC | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

DC

Didn't someone on another thread say DCs knees are hurting?

JB would rather cripple his winning season streak than one of his players, maybe for life. He loves them like sons.

Just saying.

JB would rather cripple his winning season streak than one of his players, maybe for life. He loves them like sons.

Just saying.

No one's being crippled. Boeheim's playing the five guys he thinks give him the best chance to win the game at hand (which is far and away his first priority every time he comes out of the tunnel). If it's Lydon on a strained Achilles or Coleman or Onuaku with sore knees, that's the guy he's going to play. Right now he's experimenting with lineups in the hope that he'll find five guys who can gel and score some points while at least doing something to stop the opposition. It's not personal.

Yeesh. Forgot about Lydon's injury. But it's not chronic yet like DCs knees.

DC will eventually need to play against strong, powerful bigs. He will not be on the bench the entire ACC season.

My lineup:

PG Gillon The only PG on the team. Howard makes too many mistakes
SG Battle - Build for the future
SF ????? - No to White - No defense, Thompson can't play D
PF - Roberson Provides energy, rebounding
C Lydon - Not great, but took us to the FF.

Arghhh I can't even think of 5 guys to play. Only weeks ago, I was figuring out where PT would come from. Now I can't think of enough decent players to fill out a lineup

here he goes again, throwing a program kid under the bus in favor of Andrew white. guess what coach, white isn't effective at the 2 or the 3. he is bad at both.
Coleman may be one of the last program guys we ever have. We run off anyone else who could be one, and alienate the rest.

If we had one or two losses nobody would be saying a thing about Lydon's numbers, because that would mean other players were actually contributing to their expected level

My lineup:

PG Gillon The only PG on the team. Howard makes too many mistakes
SG Battle - Build for the future
SF ????? - No to White - No defense, Thompson can't play D
PF - Roberson Provides energy, rebounding
C Lydon - Not great, but took us to the FF.

Arghhh I can't even think of 5 guys to play. Only weeks ago, I was figuring out where PT would come from. Now I can't think of enough decent players to fill out a lineup
Why battle for the future but Gillon as the PG?

DC is the only toughness in the program. TT and TL are as soft as they come. The next time either of them score in traffic or power inside will be the first. Neither can produce against top tier players. TL is woefully out of shape and weak. He gets blown by in transition and has rebounds taken away every game. He's the most overrated player in SU's program in the past 10 years. He makes an occasional three, but what else does he do? Can you imagine either Thompson or Lydon ever playing for Jamie Dixon, Buzz Williams or Calipairi? It would never happen. They don't play hard or show enough toughness.
Thros that have him on their draft boards must sure be dumb.

But the kids he's defending are also 55% from the field so his points are a wash.
Seriously? I wish all of our players were a wash. Maybe we wouldn't be o for d-1

Just saying.
Coleman was very upset that he didn't play.

Game wasn't on here tonight (again), and by the box score I wondered why DC got no time - well okay, a minute. And I guess he didn't play much Sunday either. Any insights? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom