Class of 2016 - DE Brandon Simon (NJ) Verbal to Iowa | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 DE Brandon Simon (NJ) Verbal to Iowa

If Simon is 6'2", 240lbs I'm 7' Tall

18165284-mmmain.jpg

OrangeXtreme said:
Now it all makes sense. :noidea:
I think this means Kastenhuber, who projected as a MIKE, also lost his spot with Syracuse when Riggins verbaled.

I think this means Kastenhuber, who projected as a MIKE, also lost his spot with Syracuse when Riggins verbaled.
I thought he said he was all Harvard if his SAT scores,yesterday, worked out?

No. This was Kastenhubers decision.
Yeah, I thought I'd remembered seeing that the coaches thought Kastenhuber could have slid to the outside. His versatility was one of the things they liked. He just made the choice to pursue his academics over athletics. No problem with that, as much as I wanted him to pick Syracuse.

Untrue. I did. I'll take that fully alcoholic beer now.

You've graduated to 1 Milwaukee's Best because quite frankly I do not believe you knew they turned him down. Who are you? God damn Nostradamus?

Edit: Passed on him**

Technically he was in the palm of our hands so we both get half a beer. You may have all of it, I don't mess with the beast.

You've graduated to 1 Milwaukee's Best because quite frankly I do not believe you knew they turned him down. Who are you? God damn Nostradamus?
I did know they turned him down, but I admit it's because I was tipped off by someone else.

That 4 commitment weekend isn't looking so hot right now. On the plus side, one escaped prisoner down, one to go.

If we passed for a weak side backer id like to know what we're doing in the middle. We have two on the roster.

Does Henderson project in the middle?

PhatOrange said:
If we passed for a weak side backer id like to know what we're doing in the middle. We have two on the roster. Does Henderson project in the middle?

Too small.

If we passed for a weak side backer id like to know what we're doing in the middle. We have two on the roster.

Does Henderson project in the middle?

I assume Riggins will end up at MLB.

They're projecting Riggins on the outside.

Really no idea at this point who will play inside.

I assume Riggins will end up at MLB.
They're projecting Riggins on the outside.

Really no idea at this point who will play inside.

They're projecting ALL of the LBs we're recruiting on the outside. Somebody has to play inside, and Riggins looks like the one capable of handling the most bulk without sacrificing mobility.