Class of 2018 - DE Branson Deen (IN) Verbal to Purdue | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 DE Branson Deen (IN) Verbal to Purdue

Lets reel in these big boys from the midwest!

Deen has three offers, visits planned

Indianapolis (Ind.) Lawrence Central defensive lineman Branson Deen talks recent offers, upcoming visits and more.

Branson Deen is a 6-foot-3, 245-pound defensive lineman from Lawrence Central in Indianapolis, who now holds three offers. Ball State, Syracuse and Western Michigan all offered.

"Getting my first few offers has been amazing," he said. "I've talked to a lot of great coaches in the process too."

He is using this time he has in the Winter to visit some of the programs who have offered and also a couple who have not, but are recruiting him.

"Recently I've been to Ball State. I plan on going to Purdue this weekend, Miami (OH) on Monday, Indiana the following Saturday, and I plan on getting up to Syracuse here soon."

The Orange were Deen's first ACC offer.

"I don't know much about Syracuse right now," he said. "I talked to Coach Ward a few times and he's getting me familiar with the Syracuse family."

This kid looks like it would be a good get. When he visits we should have Dwight Freeney on hand, I'am sure he must know him since this kid is and has played in the RCA Dome where the Indianapolis Colts play their home games and with Freeney playing x number of games for the Colts and is their sack leader. And he can help familiarize Syracuse to this kid since he was a star here. Might be something to pander over? :noidea:

Last edited:
This kid looks like a good get. When he visits we should have Dwight Freeney on hand, I'am sure he must know him since this kid is and has played in the RCA Dome where the Indianapolis Colts play their home games and with Freeney playing x number of games for the Colts and is their sack leader. And he can help familiarize Syracuse to this kid since he was a star here. Might be something to pander over? :noidea:
Or Art Jones, who I believe currently plays for the Colts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom