Class of 2020 - DE Bryce Mostella (MI) Offered | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 DE Bryce Mostella (MI) Offered

I’m not surprised, but confirmation of mistreatment or negligence is still sad to read and qualifies as “horrific” or at the very least, inhumane.
It is another sad story of how James Franklin treats people. At this point. I think even the most ardent Penn State fan would admit he is an awful person but Penn State is so desperate to have a good football program, that are again proving they will tolerate anything from a coach, as long as they win games.

What a sad story. I hope that this kid gets out of there and finds a home at a place that value him as a person. Penn State should have gotten the death penalty after the last scandal. That would have prevented the continual abuse this despicable program imposes on innocent people. Ugh.

It is another sad story of how James Franklin treats people. At this point. I think even the most ardent Penn State fan would admit he is an awful person but Penn State is so desperate to have a good football program, that are again proving they will tolerate anything from a coach, as long as they win games.

What a sad story. I hope that this kid gets out of there and finds a home at a place that value him as a person. Penn State should have gotten the death penalty after the last scandal. That would have prevented the continual abuse this despicable program imposes on innocent people. Ugh.
I loathe James Franklin. He’s everything that’s wrong with the sport and after the garbage be pulled at Vandy only a program devoid of any morale fiber would hire the guy.

And yes they should have gotten the death penalty because that cult in Happy Valley learned nothing from it. They hire Bill O’Brien to put on a good face but once they’re shortly beyond the probation what’s their first big move? Hiring James Franklin of all people.

One of the Twitter posters said that there are always two sides to the story. If everything this young man says is true and he was my son, I would be livid. Like someone else posted earlier, there are other ways to deal with this type of situation. Even if the kid was slacking in his training, game play and passion for for the game, you help him find another option, while being compassionate towards his situation. As much as I complain about HCDB and his staff (2021), I don’t see them handling a situation like this anywhere near how Franklin did.

One of the Twitter posters said that there are always two sides to the story. If everything this young man says is true and he was my son, I would be livid. Like someone else posted earlier, there are other ways to deal with this type of situation. Even if the kid was slacking in his training, game play and passion for for the game, you help him find another option, while being compassionate towards his situation. As much as I complain about HCDB and his staff (2021), I don’t see them handling a situation like this anywhere near how Franklin did.
Yes, There's always two sides to the story. And I can't say if his tweets are the complete truth or not but irregardless there appears to be a young man who needs help.

There are sometimes two sides of a story. When it comes to PSU and their history and Franklin and his history? I will stick with the kid’s story
This is one of those stories that we should not wax eloquently about since we really know nothing!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom