Class of 2024 - DE Caden Brown (NY) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23) | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 DE Caden Brown (NY) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23)

Just looked up Dwight Freeney's stats. He weighed around 255 coming in and played closer to 270 in the pros. Think he started as a LB before moving to DE under Coach P.
I could be wrong but I think freeney was around 215 when he got to Cuse and worked up to about 255 when he left. Bullock, not that anyone asked, came in as like a 190-lb safety and got up to 230 or so as an LB. Their transformations were pretty amazing.

boom smile GIF

I could be wrong but I think freeney was around 215 when he got to Cuse and worked up to about 255 when he left. Bullock, not that anyone asked, came in as like a 190-lb safety and got up to 230 or so as an LB. Their transformations were pretty amazing.

I just can’t get over the way they keep talking about conference. All they are is eyeballs for the Big 10 network. And I also don’t think they realize that northeastern kids don’t care about college football. Kids in Minnesota and Wisconsin might dream of the Big 10. Kids in Alabama and Tennessee might dream of the SEC. But kids in New York and New Jersey and Eastern Pennsylvania dream of the Eagles, Giants and Jets.

The B1G’s success also has nothing to do with them. They’re filler. I can’t wait to see us really go up against them for recruits. The 25 class is when the new reality will dawn.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom