Class of 2020 - DE Dayon Hayes (PA) Portal from Pitt to Colorado | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 DE Dayon Hayes (PA) Portal from Pitt to Colorado

Fran to Narduzzi?

1713319074039.gif

I see Fran talking to Narduzzi like The Rock.
Fran, “So Narz what do you think about this situation?”
Narduzzi starts to answer the question.
Fran interrupts, “It does not matter what you think!”

I see Fran talking to Narduzzi like The Rock.
Fran, “So Narz what do you think about this situation?”
Narduzzi starts to answer the question.
Fran interrupts, “It does not matter what you think!”
I smell what the rock is cooking!

Nope. Now that the name is out there (DeShields) it's rumored that there may have been some "pre-entering-the-portal" discussions. Whether he comes to us, or goes elsewhere remains to be seen...
Jersey kid…..

But if having “discussions” pre-portal is a crime, 80% of the teams are guilty.

Nope. Now that the name is out there (DeShields) it's rumored that there may have been some "pre-entering-the-portal" discussions. Whether he comes to us, or goes elsewhere remains to be seen...
Cool... haven't seen that rumor. Don't think there is even a thread on here about him. But would love to get him.

About time we weren’t being talked about as the “negative place to go”.

That's tampering.

I know it's rumored that lots of programs do it... watch the NCAA come after us for it to make an example, LOL...

Narduzzi may have some interesting quotes about Fran moving forward if what I've heard is correct...
Yeah, well, Narduzzi was also too stupid to not play his safeties 15 yards off the line in a game we didn't throw the ball, so he's got a few different battlefronts to deal with I guess.

Yeah, well, Narduzzi was also too stupid to not play his safeties 15 yards off the line in a game we didn't throw the ball, so he's got a few different battlefronts to deal with I guess.
Hey he’s a great strategist, he is good buddies with Shafer. Oh wait, that doesn’t help his case

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom