Class of 2016 - DE De'Jon Wilson (Colorado grad transfer) Committed to SU | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 DE De'Jon Wilson (Colorado grad transfer) Committed to SU

dude calls himself Papi Shampoo??

Urban Dictionary:
Papi Shampoo
Dominican slang for a man who is dressed nice, gets all the women, and gives a lot of attention to his hair.
"It's just that Imma Papi shampoo"
"Be careful with your girl, that guy over there is a papi shampoo"

If this dude has a big year Papi Shampoo is gonna be the greatest nickname of all time

Is the Tampa2 a 4-3?
Yes .. run out of the 4-3.

43.gif

Yes .. run out of the 4-3.

View attachment 66958
Ah yes, a little Cover 2 Zone PKG. The Tampa 2 is very similar, but as your diagram kind of shows, typically spreads the Safeties into the outer thirds with the Mike Covering deep middle third inside the hashes.

I'll eat this up with a classic Smash Concept. :)

Ah yes, a little Cover 2 Zone PKG. The Tampa 2 is very similar, but as your diagram kind of shows, typically spreads the Safeties into the outer thirds with the Mike Covering deep middle third inside the hashes.

I'll eat this . . . . up with a classic Smash Concept. :)
Or just throw deep over the middle. lol

Last edited:
78. DE De'Jon Wilson, Syracuse (from Colorado)
A young defensive line is one of the biggest concerns in 2016 for new coach Dino Babers. The addition of Wilson – a graduate transfer from Colorado – provides the Orange defense with an experienced option off the edge. In two years with the Buffaloes, Wilson recorded 19 tackles (two for a loss) and recovered one fumble.

College Football's Top 100 Impact Transfers for 2016

A young defensive line is one of the biggest concerns in 2016 for new coach Dino Babers. The addition of Wilson – a graduate transfer from Colorado – provides the Orange defense with an experienced option off the edge. In two years with the Buffaloes, Wilson recorded 19 tackles (two for a loss) and recovered one fumble.

crazy to see how many big time kids transferred around.

Well that just took up 30 mins of my work day. Thank you.

I didn't realize Akeel Lynch transferred from Penn State to Nevada... Shame, I know that Bill O'Brien thought the world of him. Called him a bonified NFL guy right after his Freshman year at the Coaches Clinic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom