Class of 2022 - DE Denis Jaquez (NJ) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/15/21) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 DE Denis Jaquez (NJ) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/15/21)

And this is why I don’t have much respect for Dohn. I know for a fact that he didn’t check in or talk to Denis. The CB is a reporter’s clout tool. “Look how plugged in I am.” It’s not about the kid. It is disrespectful to the entire recruiting process in my opinion.

Last edited:
Another Sunday kick in the nards or a happy ending?
Discerning fans want to know.

And this is why I don’t have much respect for Dohn. I know for a fact that he didn’t check in or talk to Denis. The CB is a reporter’s a clout tool. “Look how plugged in I am.” It is disrespectful to the entire recruiter process in my opinion.
It would be in the kids best interest to let him announce his decision. Dohn is just out for the big scoop.

Why is it Dohns fault though. Someone upstream of him has loose lips.

I wonder if Dohn will lower his rating now or wait until after he flips to Syracuse?

Reactions: CIL
And this is why I don’t have much respect for Dohn. I know for a fact that he didn’t check in or talk to Denis. The CB is a reporter’s clout tool. “Look how plugged in I am.” It’s not about the kid. It is disrespectful to the entire recruiting process in my opinion.
I also don’t like that it now gives Fitzgerald and staff three days to talk the kid out of flipping. For all the grief we give DB for being so secretive, this is exactly when you want to be secretive. Would Dohn pull this crap if it were Schiano trying to keep a flip quiet?

Why is it Dohns fault though. Someone upstream of him has loose lips.
Dohn has held info out of respect for the prospect and coaches before. Believe me I know. What if Denis hasn’t told the northwestern staff yet and this is how they found out? There was a reason Denis kept this under wraps. He might have wanted to tell the staff himself and not by the internet.

This is an example of how keeping interest level quiet helps the staff as well.

Last edited:
If this is a flip I’d be curious to know what factors played a role in his switching. In other words, what are we doing right.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom