Class of 2022 - DE Denis Jaquez (NJ) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/15/21) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 DE Denis Jaquez (NJ) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/15/21)

ncaa sports sport GIF by Delaware Blue Hens

Yes we finally got a quality flip.

He was recently upgraded to 12th in NJ by Rivals. If we land him gives us 2 of the top 15 for this class.
Where's Price? That's the one that truly stings

He was recently upgraded to 12th in NJ by Rivals. If we land him gives us 2 of the top 15 for this class.

LFG!!!!

I'll fly my flag every day.

If we land this kid, Oliver, Galloway and the Ohio defensive end transfer on Wednesday I’ll consider that a very good day. I feel like it wouldn’t be that unexpected if we do land them all too. That’s a stud safety and a very good high school defensive end. Then you have a big run stuffing DT and high ceiling defensive end transfer. I’m good with that

If we land this kid, Oliver, Galloway and the Ohio defensive end transfer on Wednesday I’ll consider that a very good day. I feel like it wouldn’t be that unexpected if we do land them all too. That’s a stud safety and a very good high school defensive end. Then you have a big run stuffing DT and high ceiling defensive end transfer. I’m good with that

Reminder that transfers have no official signing day

Where's Price? That's the one that truly stings
Rivals

Price - March 9th '21 - 4 star, 5.8, 7th in the state
Price - June 11th '21 - 3 star, 5.6, 11th in the state
Price - August 19th - 3 star, 5.5, 27th in the state
Price - December 14th '21 - 3 star, 5.6 - 14th in the state

The fun thing about him is that his rating cratered when he wasn't even playing football and then post Rutgers commitment he got a big bump. His rating going down was always a bunch of BS. The NJ Rivals guys like to play games where they can.

Rivals

Price - March 9th '21 - 4 star, 5.8, 7th in the state
Price - June 11th '21 - 3 star, 5.6, 11th in the state
Price - August 19th - 3 star, 5.5, 27th in the state
Price - December 14th '21 - 3 star, 5.6 - 14th in the state

The fun thing about him is that his rating cratered when he wasn't even playing football and then post Rutgers commitment he got a big bump. His rating going down was always a bunch of BS. The NJ Rivals guys like to play games where they can.
YUP

His friend, Chestnut just won a bevy of conference and national recognitions/awards
Interesting. Sounds like kids who come to CUSE have great opportunities to play early on both sides of the ball and show off their skills. As opposed to going elsewhere and sitting on the bench for a couple years before they see the field. And we all know the NFL will find talent no matter where you play (as long as you get to demonstrate it on the field).

That would be a great job by Dino and the staff

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom