Class of 2021 - DE Elijah Fuentes (NY) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20) | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 DE Elijah Fuentes (NY) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20)

This class isn't big on glitz from the services, although SI really likes our class. But imo there is a lot of value here. We've done very well with targeting and landing regional recruits against our peers. Where we haven't done as well is with the national level recruits, the guys that can contribute immediately. But there is a lot of value here for the program in the long-term.

I'll piggy back onto this by saying that this class is not just substantially underrated [and I expect things to adjust once some of these commits are re-evaluated], but we're filling several important needs.

We really loaded up on both lines, with guys who aren't just "guys." Very impressive group of OL, which is so important given the injury issues that have plagued us recently, and the DL guys look like high potential prospects across the board.

And we landed a dual threat QB prospect with immense potential.

Still need to round out with some additional adds in the secondary, at WR, etc. but this class is a very nice haul thus far.

Last edited:
I'll piggy back onto this by saying that this class is not just substantially underrated [and I expect things to adjust once some of these commits are re-evaluated], but we're filling several important needs.

We really loaded up on both lines, with guys who aren't just "guys." Very impressive group of OL, which is so important given the injury issues that have plagued us recently, and the DL guys look like high potential prospects across the board.

And we landed a dual threat QB prospect with immense potential.

Still need to round out with some additional adds in the secondary, at WR, etc. but this class is a very nice haul thus far.

It seems like that's where our Florida recruiting will come in is at the secondary and at WR. Which is exactly what you want to be recruiting Florida for, skill position talent is so deep there. So I really like how this has evolved.

Elijah,

B9EEA17D-2478-4D3B-92F5-84F03AB3888F.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom