Class of 2018 - DE Fitzroy Gardner (FL) to Iowa Western JUCO | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 DE Fitzroy Gardner (FL) to Iowa Western JUCO

Agreed. 100% what I was implying. LB's need to be able to change direction quickly and slow acceleration is a weakness in my mind. This could be improved upon through development in a D1A strength and conditioning program.

The other measurables all would put him in the upper echelon of the NFL Scouting combine for LBs.

Fellas, he is obviously being targeted as a DE. We don't recruit lbs at 6'3", 240#. I would love it, but, as much asvi love this kid, he wouldn't be playing LB at Cuse.

Fellas, he is obviously being targeted as a DE. We don't recruit lbs at 6'3", 240#. I would love it, but, as much asvi love this kid, he wouldn't be playing LB at Cuse.
I agree. He also doesn't seem to have the lateral speed we need in this defense. Perfect de though.

Goes to same high school as Sterling Hofrichter. Has to help us in that regard.

Well actually...

I'd expect good news after the weekend!
:)

big-one.jpg

If this guy is legit 6'3 240 and has a frame to build from he may not be playing d-end to long for us...likely shifting in line after 2 years of S&C...

If this guy is legit 6'3 240 and has a frame to build from he may not be playing d-end to long for us...likely shifting in line after 2 years of S&C...

Same size as Josh Black I believe. I'll take 2 please.

So...are we waiting on another visit or do we expect some good news early this week?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom