Class of 2018 - DE Fitzroy Gardner (FL) to Iowa Western JUCO | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 DE Fitzroy Gardner (FL) to Iowa Western JUCO

Would be awesome to get this kid in 2020.

I thought he looked really good a couple years ago. I think he got an offer from Houston in February and it looks like UCF is recruiting him hard as well.

I thought he looked really good a couple years ago. I think he got an offer from Houston in February and it looks like UCF is recruiting him hard as well.

All schools that have low admissions standards. Will be interesting to see if we also remain involved, but I think those types of schools are his options for a reason.

All schools that have low admissions standards. Will be interesting to see if we also remain involved, but I think those types of schools are his options for a reason.
That makes sense. But confused why he doesn't show up on the roster for either of Iowa Western's seasons in 2018-2019 or 2019-2020.

Last edited:
Confused why he doesn't come up on the roster for the iowa western in 2018-2019
Could have red-shirted. On Last Chance U this season, Indy had like 150 players on the roster, but 80 show up on the team's website.

Could have red-shirted. On Last Chance U this season, Indy had like 150 players on the roster, but 80 show up on the team's website.
Does he get one of the remaining 2019 scholarships?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom