Class of 2021 - DE Hayden Nelson (WI) Decommitted (12/15/20) | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 DE Hayden Nelson (WI) Decommitted (12/15/20)

Honest truth here. When he committed I saw his photo and said to myself that kid looks like a football player. Then watched his highlight film and was underwhelmed. I know he probably improved quite a bit his senior year but the fact that he’s going to be a preferred walkon at UCLA kinda confirms what I thought I saw.

To each there own. Despite the awesome weather I wouldn't want to live there. The traffic alone would drive me nuts, but I can see the appeal to others. Obviously it's appealing to a lot of people or it wouldn't be the most populated state in the country despite some of the highest taxes and most pain in the butt regulations in the country.

I don't understand how that is "taking a chance on himself?" It's literally what tens of thousands of high school seniors choose to do every year.

Having said that, good for him for following his heart. The medical explanation he gave demonstrates he's a very bright kid.
Maybe because he gave up a scholarship to be a gray shirt with nothing guaranteed.

Wish Hayden the best so let’s move on from a committed recruit who dissed a Cuse full ride for a PWO at UCLA. See ya!

I’ve been in San Diego for the last 19 years after growing up in Webster and living for a while in Elmira. There’s not a single reason in this world I could think of to move back to NY. Plus, this city is incredible.
$$$

I’ve been in San Diego for the last 19 years after growing up in Webster and living for a while in Elmira. There’s not a single reason in this world I could think of to move back to NY. Plus, this city is incredible.

Zombie people.

Once he gets to CA it won’t be long until he wants to leave. Most people cannot wait to get out.
Lol. Different strokes for different folks.
Even if 1/2 the people in Cali felt this way, there's still 20 million people that don't.

I've greatly enjoyed every visit I've made to cali, but I don't think I could live there for any lengthy period of time. I love four-season climates and reliable water sources.
I liked your post... and I lived in Cali for 11 years.