Class of 2020 - DE Jaquari Wiggles (GA) | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 DE Jaquari Wiggles (GA)

1579289681865.png
that would be Stanard with the french fries covering his face

I would like to believe that a head coach who prides himself on a "Family" atmosphere and who himself has four daughters would do his absolute due diligence in vetting all the circumstances regarding any instances involving any prospective recruits. I would also like to believe that this same coach has completely notified all the powers to be of all circumstances regarding a recruit who may have had "issues" and has those powers to be's blessing before he sends coaches down to talk to recruits. I trust this coach implicitly and trust in his judgement. Go Orange!!!!!!!!

So if he committed then decommitted from Georgia Tech, has taken an OV to Illinois and has caught Swag Daddy’s eye, it seems that he’s really quite the hot potato. If he comes to Cuse, will he arrive in a big red car?
Ok, I’m done. I’m starting to annoy myself.

Alright y'all this discussion is going to be moved to the OT forum.

OK. If you want to continue the rest of the conversation you can find it on the OT Forum. Keep this thread on recruiting.

Last edited:
At this stage if he is getting coaching visits from Syracuse does that mean they have done a preliminary check on his grades as well? Even a high level with the young mans coach?

At this stage if he is getting coaching visits from Syracuse does that mean they have done a preliminary check on his grades as well? Even a high level with the young mans coach?
If he gets an in-home, I would say sometime between that visit and before an OV the staff would want to see his transcript.

I say that probably there is nobody on this forum that knows the whole story about this kid. I'm sure Dino and staff will do the upmost thorough inside investigation of what transpire and then make his decision. I have the confidence in HC Dino Babers to do right.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom