Class of 2020 - DE Jaquari Wiggles (GA) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 DE Jaquari Wiggles (GA)

Offers from GT, Illinois, App St, BC, CCU, Colorado St, ECU, FAU, Georgia Southern, Liberty, UMD, UNC, Rutgers, Temple, Tenn, Toledo, Troy, Vandy, Wake, WKU

Not sure I have seen a highlights video for a DE that features him playing WR, where he looks quite comfortable.

Yes, terrific athlete for his size. Would thrive in our new defensive scheme. Plus, the kids will love him.

1579271308694.png

FYI Wiggles de-committed from Georgia Tech the day before signing day.

He OV'd to Illinois on Dec6.

First Team All-State Class 6A
First Team All-Atlanta

Demonstrates very good playing strength, a few reps where he gets his hands underneath the OT's chest plate and collapses his base, straight down the pipe. Don't know that I've ever seen that before. Usually a really strong kid can knock a guy off his base working inside out, but standing a bigger guy straight up you gotta be hella strong.

Huge need. Would love to get this kid signed.

I hate to even bring this up, but when I type his name in, it says wiggles arrested, and then there are articles about an unnamed football player who was 16 in 2018 getting in trouble for secual assault

Screenshot_20200117-100623.png

Last edited:
I hate to even bring this up, but when I type his name in, it says wiggles arrested, and then there are articles about an unnamed football player who was 16 in 2018 getting in trouble for secual assault

View attachment 175433

No doubt a history the coaches are aware of. Some due diligence and digging will help make an informed decision - similar to Alton.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom