Class of 2021 - DE Jatius Geer (SC) Offered | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 DE Jatius Geer (SC) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will definitely be one that will be a fight to hang onto if he commits. Trust this staff to do just that though.
Who do you think would go after him if he commits? He has the same measurement as the Canadian LB we have, right. Cantin-Arku

Believe he commits tomorrow per the coaches hints

Another recruit from Hawaii?
I was thinking where this guy does his surfing
02794C3A-C9A2-4101-8C95-9FB5DB753A0C.jpeg

It's not possible we are getting both Sanders and Greer is it? Two Oranges in ExplOsiOn. Two waves. the number 2 written in a tweet. A wave almost sounds like more than one...?...? I doubt it but who knows.

Sounds like we will know tomorrow...

So reading the tea leaves here. 2 recruits. "Wavey" would to me mean Cali where Lamson is from. Geer seems likely to be the other. I think we're getting Geer and Lamson.

EDIT: Actually "wavey" could refer to Florida. Monroe is recruiting Gadsden. I now believe it's Gadsden and Geer.

Seems like he has a Slayton-like HS frame. Hope he brings our Defense a different Geer.

Last edited:
So reading the tea leaves here. 2 recruits. "Wavey" would to me mean Cali where Lamson is from. Geer seems likely to be the other. I think we're getting Geer and Lamson.

EDIT: Actually "wavey" could refer to Florida. Monroe is recruiting Gadsden. I now believe it's Gadsden and Geer.

Gadsen would be quite the coup.

Im pretty sure its one

It's impressive how you got to that from Monroe's tweet. I'd expect the one tomorrow. That's who all the coaches are referring to.

Then Lamson on Friday.

Our best recruit of the class so far, IMO.

I said earlier in the thread I really like Geer, he's a beast. Some of his highlight tape is impressive...but I like McDonald and Nelson as the best so far. And this is the beauty of the class because an argument could also be made for Hough, Folk, Lockette, Roon and Matthews. If a bunch of us think different kids are the best then it speaks for a stronger class top to bottom. Ratings aside, I'm bullish on this class so far and really like what I'm seeing.

We've added a lot of length and size to fit the scheme, with players who are agile, explosive and downright nasty. I love Geer's clip at the 1:25 mark.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors