Class of 2017 - DE Jeffrey Gunter (SC) SIGNED TO NC State | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 DE Jeffrey Gunter (SC) SIGNED TO NC State

I think he would have declared for the draft if he wasn't coming back

I realize that just saying maybe he didn't do enough later on. It was speculation when I first thought Gunter was a grad transfer.

People - we have a special staff and the next 4-5 years are going to be a lot of fun. It’s been a while since we’ve had a staff that was this good in thinking outside the box to find talent.

And this is what it takes to build a successful program here so that they can have the luxury to think outside the box less. We still haven’t crossed the line of regularly pulling NE players from PSU but I’m confident we get there in a year or two. Exciting times!

People - we have a special staff and the next 4-5 years are going to be a lot of fun. It’s been a while since we’ve had a staff that was this good in thinking outside the box to find talent.

And this is what it takes to build a successful program here so that they can have the luxury to think outside the box less. We still haven’t crossed the line of regularly pulling NE players from PSU but I’m confident we get there in a year or two. Exciting times!
That time is coming. This year they did take two from Miami and one from Clemson. Progress.

Dude, do you have an inside scoop or are you trolling recently?

I don't think I've ever read any inside scoop, just info. that sounds like inside scoop. Which I'm sure is what lead to your question as well.

That time is coming. This year they did take two from Miami and one from Clemson. Progress.

Oh definitely. We’re not pulling NE talent head to head with the power programs in the area yet, but we are recruiting nationally against some historically elite programs and winning battles. That’s a great sign of the progress being made. Pulling a SC kid from Clemson, a Miami kid from Miami, and potentially a Texas kid offered and pursued by USC. Great stuff!

Those tackles and TFL numbers are pretty darn good and if he was their best lineman he did it while being focused on or his oline across from him getting support. On a better team, his numbers should be better. Maybe we keep this guy at DE and let him kick butt. Find another guy to load up the lbs.

I don't think I've ever read any inside scoop, just info. that sounds like inside scoop. Which I'm sure is what lead to your question as well.

That and the poster has made similar posts in a few other threads.

This is becoming the FB's version of 'he needs to gain 10-15 lbs' on the BB board.
Yeah but hoops it's soooo true

Marek and Pascal with 10-20 lbs more would be so much more efficient :)

9a1d97a3-900b-49a7-b984-e609d4578498.jpg

This appears to be a done deal. We’ll see.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom