Class of 2020 - DE Kevin Lemieux (MA) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (3/24/19) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 DE Kevin Lemieux (MA) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (3/24/19)

Holy moly!!! Was NOT expecting that

Good Pickup. Big Frame, Runs well, room to grow. Surprised no BC offer. Seems to be a solid regional recruit.

Good Pickup. Big Frame, Runs well, room to grow. Surprised no BC offer. Seems to be a solid regional recruit.
He’s clearly not meathead enough for BC.

I mean, his last name is Lemieux... way too sophisticated

Dear Kevin,

1553472328597.jpeg

It’s important to have recruiting success in New England. There’s some ACC level talent. It’s difficult to recruit kids from Private Catholic schools from going to BC.

1st thought was he kinda looks like Pickard? Here's to hoping for a diametrically opposite SU career...

Great pickup for Syracuse University Football. Congratulations young Mr. Lemieux. Have a great senior season, come December 2019, sign your Syracuse University NLI and then arrive here ready to help Syracuse Football take the ACC Atlantic by storm and then beyond. Go Orange!!!!

Great pickup for Syracuse University Football. Congratulations young Mr. Lemieux. Have a great senior season, come December 2019, sign your Syracuse University NLI and then arrive here ready to help Syracuse Football take the ACC Atlantic by storm and then beyond. Go Orange!!!!
Great first pick up.
PS Vasiloff, I was a huge Bobby Murcer fan back in the day. That one year he hit something like .331 was the bomb.

Anyone know if he camped ? He looks like a beast (explosive) but his competition looks weak. I assume the staff had some hard numbers on him.

It’s important to have recruiting success in New England. There’s some ACC level talent. It’s difficult to recruit kids from Private Catholic schools from going to BC.

It's important if the kid works out. It's not really any more important than any other area.

Anyone know if he camped ? He looks like a beast (explosive) but his competition looks weak. I assume the staff had some hard numbers on him.

I went through his twitter to last year camp season and didn't see anything.

One thing I like - it seems like for whatever reason Babers is able to lock up a D-line recruit or two early in each class.

It makes me feel like we're not having to really dig and hope to uncover a diamond to find good talent there. And it also introduces some scarcity to the remaining scholarship openings at those positions

One thing I like - it seems like for whatever reason Babers is able to lock up a D-line recruit or two early in each class.

It makes me feel like we're not having to really dig and hope to uncover a diamond to find good talent there. And it also introduces some scarcity to the remaining scholarship openings at those positions
This recruiting cycle I have complete faith in everyone we take, especially this early. They're not going to settle at any position IMO.

This recruiting cycle I have complete faith in everyone we take, especially this early. They're not going to settle at any position IMO.

Agreed! I think they're involved with a ton of talent and if they're willing to take the commit this early, they must really like him.

Except he’s in our backyard.

To a point. Don't think kids growing up in the NE area are raised thinking that Syracuse is particularly local.

To a point. Don't think kids growing up in the NE area are raised thinking that Syracuse is particularly local.
Hopefully, the current staff is trying to change that perception. There has been a lot of good players from New England that have gone elsewhere. Let’s hope we’re changing that perception with this new commitment.

How quickly does he put the 50lbs on to move inside (this surprisingly works for him and not some 5'7" 150lb WR ;))

He's in the 16 team ISL which has its good share of top talent from Mass. Mullings, Large, Lemieux, Zinter for 2020.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom