Class of 2020 - DE Latarie Kinsler Jr (FL) Offered | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 DE Latarie Kinsler Jr (FL) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.

I wasn't sure if you had clicked on the hudl profile info and seen his other videos.
No problem. I saw it. That's what I based my post at. Great athlete. Not super tall or physical but obviously great motor and speed. Hope we get him. Top recruit.

Who knows if the offers are real or not but he sure lists a lot of big time offers. He's being projected as both a Defensive End and an OLB/hybrid rush end type.

He was offered last week by West Virginia and that article states 6-1 191. The Sun-Sentinel has him in their Super11 and they list him at 6-4 212, and again in a recent PSU article where they offered in March he was listed at 6-3 208. He's all over the board. When I see pictures of him from last summer he looks more like 190 than 212 but that was last summer.

Here's the one big thing to note about his recruitment. He's said he wants to play early but he's also been vocal about attending the same school with his brother, RB Ja’tarie Washington (Syracuse Offer). I've seen him state it a few times in the past. But his brother was a 2019 had a bunch of offers and hasn't signed. Missed his senior season with a major leg injury. So it's something to watch. He was a real good RB prospect and Super11 selection.

Last edited:
The unis look better because we are proud of the program again

Don’t @ me fools, you know I’m right

Was going to say we just won 10 games in those uniforms, so they symbolize success.

How many rb’s are we looking for this cycle? We just landed, a potential slot, but likely rb in tucker (right?) and this prospect prefers to play with his brother (rb).

As Miami’s probably a favorite already, is it safe to say we’re out?

Per this article visiting June 20th Weekend.

June 20th doesn't fall on a weekend, but I'm splitting hairs :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom