Class of 2020 - DE Leon Lowery (NJ) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (6/16/19) | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 DE Leon Lowery (NJ) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (6/16/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leon Lowery, DE, North Brunswick (NJ)
Stats: 4 tackles, 2.5 TFL, 2 sacks, 1 reception for 99-yard TD against South Brunswick
Last week: North Brunswick 27, South Brunswick 0
Next week: North Brunswick @ St. Joseph
Notes: Lowery also plays WR for the Raiders and caught a 99-yard TD pass on Friday on his only reception of the game.

Good speed for the future at DE
True. And if that doesn’t work out they can always get him into the strength and conditioning program and They can make him into a defensive end :).

From our good buddy Toad on recruits Schiano should flip:

Leon Lowery (6-3, 215), DL, North Brunswick: Like any other coach, Schiano loves long athletic pass rushers and Lowery may just fit the bill. He has two-way ability and can contribute at flex tight end, too. He’s currently committed to Syracuse, but I’d expected Schiano to take a hard look and likely do what he can to prevent him from landing in the ACC.

From our good buddy Toad on recruits Schiano should flip:

Leon Lowery (6-3, 215), DL, North Brunswick: Like any other coach, Schiano loves long athletic pass rushers and Lowery may just fit the bill. He has two-way ability and can contribute at flex tight end, too. He’s currently committed to Syracuse, but I’d expected Schiano to take a hard look and likely do what he can to prevent him from landing in the ACC.

I think Toad should flip himself off the nearest bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors