Class of 2022 - DE Malachi Davis (MI) Decommitted | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 DE Malachi Davis (MI) Decommitted

Good stuff...welcome to Cuse. Nice combo of talent and size

Could be wrong, but I still think their is another kid committed who has yet to announce. This seems to be a solid addition. Love his size first and foremost at 6'5" 245. Could be great on the edge but also could grow into a DT. His offer sheet is solid, maybe with more exposure he blows up who knows.

D5927FAE-D2EA-4FBE-8C56-BAFDBB219E88.jpeg

So the commit thread is locked but pretty sure there was one other besides our new early enrollee Malachi. I wonder if that means croot #2 will be committing publicly as well today, ergo the lock.

CB3DE95D-EDB2-45AC-B63A-9F56BCEA4148.gif

He really looks like a kid on the verge of blowing up, 13 offers this early in the cycle. Definitely a solid looking prospect with a lot of upside.

Could be wrong, but I still think their is another kid committed who has yet to announce. This seems to be a solid addition. Love his size first and foremost at 6'5" 245. Could be great on the edge but also could grow into a DT. His offer sheet is solid, maybe with more exposure he blows up who knows.
you are indeed correct about another kid

Totally agree. CB's right before a prospects announcement is making it about themselves and not about the kid. Recruiting has become a big business. Analysts want credit for having sources. That's how people get bambozzled into subscribing to these sites. I know for a fact that some analysts talk to staffs about potential commitments and in return the analysts give their commits favorable rankings
agree 100%. the entire point of a CB, and the name itself implies it, is to look into the future and make a prediction. Talking to a coaching staff and finding out a kid just committed and putting in a "prediction" at that time is not a prediction, it's inside information that shouldn't be shared before a kid announces. it's lame.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom