Class of 2019 - DE Marcus Stripling (TX) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 DE Marcus Stripling (TX) Offered

Offers from Alabama, Oklahoma, Florida, Texas A&M, Baylor, Georgia, Houston, Kansas, Michigan, Mizzou, Notre Dame, Ole Miss, Oregon, TCU, Tenn, Texas, Texas Tech, Wisconsin, Syracuse

Extremely blessed & excited to receive an offer, really? We'll see

Can anyone confirm this is a Kirk Martin offer?

Mayde Creek HS is in my kids school's district. They are horrible year in, year out. So, a 4 star player coming out of this school is something else. Not sure I'll be able to check him out this year, but if I do, I'll add what I can.

We even breathing here?

Mayde Creek HS is in my kids school's district. They are horrible year in, year out. So, a 4 star player coming out of this school is something else. Not sure I'll be able to check him out this year, but if I do, I'll add what I can.
Did you ever get a chance to check out this kid?

Did you ever get a chance to check out this kid?

I did not, unfortunately.

BTW, as of now, I plan on being at the North Shore/Katy game this Friday to check on Hewett again (and to route for the home team Katy Tigers!).

I did not, unfortunately.

BTW, as of now, I plan on being at the North Shore/Katy game this Friday to check on Hewett again (and to route for the home team Katy Tigers!).
Well you could at least wear some SU gear. ;)

How did the Mayde Creek team do this season?

We're out. Top four is A&M, OU, LSU, and Bama per his twitter (as reported on Tigerdroppings).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom