Class of 2024 - DE Mylachi Williams (PA) Verbal to Penn St | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 DE Mylachi Williams (PA) Verbal to Penn St

I know we are a long shot here, but his ranking did drop recently.

Just maybe ...
The recruiting staff also retweeted his announcement date. Maybe it’s nothing but I thought it was odd that they would do that for another player that they were about to lose to PSU. Probably nothing but fwiw.

Really depends on Penn State. Williams is clearly behind Benedict Umeh in their pecking order. Do they want both? Do they have room for both and other top targets?

Really depends on Penn State. Williams is clearly behind Benedict Umeh in their pecking order. Do they want both? Do they have room for both and other top targets?
That’s what I was thinking as well. I believe the choice will be PSU if that offer is committable but it does look like there are 3 other DL prospects that PSU is the favorite for that all announce before Mylachi. That doesn’t even include Umeh who they probably prefer as well.

That’s what I was thinking as well. I believe the choice will be PSU if that offer is committable but it does look like there are 3 other DL prospects that PSU is the favorite for that all announce before Mylachi. That doesn’t even include Umeh who they probably prefer as well.
Yeah if PSU wants him, case closed but if they move on with what they consider better prospects? I think we can be a player here

Him committing now makes me think it's Penn State. If this went a little longer, I would assume the PSU offer is a contingency for other guys higher on their board, and we'd have a chance.
They've had a half dozen other highly rated edge prospects visit last two weeks, yet to commit to anyone.

You're probably right that they have put on the press for a commitment from some of them now against each other to get the ball rolling.

Mylachi Go Orange!​

IMG_4545.jpeg

Him committing now makes me think it's Penn State. If this went a little longer, I would assume the PSU offer is a contingency for other guys higher on their board, and we'd have a chance.
Or he’s tired of being strung along and is looking elsewhere.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom