Class of 2018 - DE Nadab Joseph (FL) Decommits from LSU/Verbal to Bama | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 DE Nadab Joseph (FL) Decommits from LSU/Verbal to Bama

Offers from BGSU, Temple, Syracuse

Edit: Haven't bee able to find any highlights on him yet.

Last edited:
FYI - i think he's a cornerback.

already has officials scheduled to Alabama (for the LSU game lol) and FSU.

Does that mean Georgia gets penalized for accepting a signature from a non qualifier?
If they sign during the early signing period the school loses that scholarship. I have to check but I don't think they can backdate scholarships any longer.

NCAA recruiting rules for college football

With the new recruiting rules now in tact that includes an early signing period there is some confusion for many recruiting fanatics.

Schools used to be able to take more than 25 signees in a class with the loophole being they could count early enrollees to the previous signing class.

According to a college coach we spoke to, that loophole is no longer in effect meaning there is a hard cap at no more than 25 signees in each given class, provided a school can sign that many prospects and not go over the NCAA mandated 85-person scholarship limit.

If they sign during the early signing period the school loses that scholarship. I have to check but I don't think they can backdate scholarships any longer.
He did sign in the early period back on 12/20.