Class of 2018 - DE Nas Johnson (NY) to Central Connecticut | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 DE Nas Johnson (NY) to Central Connecticut

I know him as a basketball player but always felt he could be a D1 football player. He is an amazing athlete and would really benefit from a year of prep school. If he dedicated himself to football only he could be a real prospect. BTW he is a good basketball player but his ceiling is much higher in football IMO.

Is he too big to be a ss?

I would project him as a LB in college. I think this might be a better set of highlights for him. Local kid was attends Liverpool HS.

I figured LB as well, was hopeful maybe he’d get a look at SS due to our luck building some depth at LB with quality recruits and our noticeable lack of size depth in the backfield. Either way, hope this local prospect gets a look and a shot.

Good thought. I see him as a step too slow to play SS in the ACC and too small to play DE but what do I know? I would guess he might be offered a PWO position with a chance to win a scholarship. You can never have enough guys with size that can run. He is already bigger than a bunch of our LBs.

They better not use a scholarship on this kid. That is all I have to say. For he and his family's sake I hope they do, but as an unbiased Syracuse fan, who went to Liverpool and graduated recently I can confidently say that this is a kid who is not big enough for DE or linebacker yet.

Something to help everyone out with getting recruits height, weight, 40 time, etc
1. Click on the hudl icon in lower right corner (see blue arrow)

step one.PNG

2. Click on view profile, again see blue arrow
step two.PNG

3. SUCCESS!!!
Sucess.PNG

They better not use a scholarship on this kid. That is all I have to say. For he and his family's sake I hope they do, but as an unbiased Syracuse fan, who went to Liverpool and graduated recently I can confidently say that this is a kid who is not big enough for DE or linebacker yet.
Scholly or not, he's a development player if he comes here. Which is totally fine.

You aren't paying enough attention as I provide the profile link for that info along with the video. ;)

Oh I am paying attention and I see people constantly ask about multiple recruits after countless times of you nice admins telling them and yes I know you did for this specific player, was just trying to give the masses some more information :):)

Oh I am paying attention and I see people constantly ask about multiple recruits after countless times of you nice admins telling them and yes I know you did for this specific player, was just trying to give the masses some more information :):)
Good luck. I had been telling them to click on the hudl logo in the lower corner for quite awhile until I just started posting both the hudl and profile links hoping that would make it easier for posters. I think it is either a reading comprehension issue or just pure slacking. ;)

Good luck. I had been telling them to click on the hudl logo in the lower corner for quite awhile until I just started posting both the hudl and profile links hoping that would make it easier for posters. I think it is either a reading comprehension issue or just pure slacking. ;)
Give a man a fish... :D

Had a NOVA offer for BB. Wonder if couldn't get the grades.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom