Class of 2025 - DE/OLB Ari Watford (VA) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 DE/OLB Ari Watford (VA) Offered

Coach E.Rob liking this one...
Screenshot_20240101-231811_X.jpg

Me too. 4 star across all services.

Last edited:
I wonder if Coach E.Rob will re-offer the kid.
ARI WATFORD 2025 MAURY HS NORFOLK, VA
#0 / DE 6'5" 235 / 4 STAR****

11007900.jpg

ASSETS PER JUNIOR HUDL FILM:

HFBIQ
QUICK OFF THE EDGE ON THE SNAP
TACKLING MACHINE
THE QB & RB'S WORST ENEMY
LOVES TACKLING RB'S AS SOON AS THE QB HANDS THE BALL OFF OR WHILE HE'S HANDING THE BALL OFF IN THE B'FLD
FAST 40 NA
BATS BALLS DOWN AS SOON AS THE QB RELEASES THEM
IN FIRST FILM HE IS DBL TEAMED ESCAPES AND TACKLES THE RB

VERY TALENTED PROSPECT

He's ranked 20th OVERALL by 2 4 7 and 17th by On3. Typically top 30ish end up as 5 stars, so if his ranking holds, he'll be a 5 star this spring. offers from everyone; Bama, Georgia, Texas, Michigan, Florida State, Clemson, Ohio State etc. BIG BOY RECRUITING

Definitely mixing with more better players.

Which is great, you’re only as good as your pipeline and prospects, but you got to close.

I hope coach Fran and coach E.Rob doesn't stop recruiting this kid. Dabo and staff are blood suckers...Clemson is my MOST dislike team. I hope and feel within two years more years under HCFB, we will match them on the field. Go SU Orange

I hope coach Fran and coach E.Rob doesn't stop recruiting this kid. Dabo and staff are blood suckers...Clemson is my MOST dislike team. I hope and feel within two years more years under HCFB, we will match them on the field. Go SU Orange
The fact that we're mentioned in a blurb where the #1 edge in the country chose Clemson over Ohio State and Syracuse...That's pretty awesome in itself even though we didn't win this one.

The fact that we're mentioned in a blurb where the #1 edge in the country chose Clemson over Ohio State and Syracuse...That's pretty awesome in itself even though we didn't win this one.
Isn't it fun, with Fran we are no longer an outlier, but one of the players.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom