Class of 2018 - DE Randy Charlton (FL) Committed to FIU, Indiana, and now UCF | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 DE Randy Charlton (FL) Committed to FIU, Indiana, and now UCF

The respect my decision has become commonplace on all forms of communication with these kids. Not just recruiting but when they fail midterms as a studentand you have to email them, sorry coach I'll make it up. Please respect my decision to fail statistics .

wait, so he went from an IU lean with SU as the other finalist , to an FIU commit, to an IU commit to a UCF commit? All in 3 days? remember that Deon Hallman kid from a few years back? This kid may be trying to match him!
I have no inside info on this recruit, but I bet his academics played a role in all this shuffling.

committed-you-keep-using-that-word-i-dont-think-it-means-what-you-think-it-means.jpg

The respect my decision has become commonplace on all forms of communication with these kids. Not just recruiting but when they fail midterms as a studentand you have to email them, sorry coach I'll make it up. Please respect my decision to fail statistics .
Didja see my thread on this yet in the recruiting forum? It's a must read.

Who among us wouldn't have failed Statistics without grading on a curve?

Who among us wouldn't have failed Statistics without grading on a curve?
Truer words have never been spoken. I can't remember my grade but I know I passed by the skin of my teeth, thank God for the curve!

So it was FIU -> Indiana -> UCF in the span of two days? LOL. still, best of luck to him.

Truer words have never been spoken. I can't remember my grade but I know I passed by the skin of my teeth, thank God for the curve!
Seriously. I took it my first semester in college. It was taught by a guy who specialized in black hole physics. It was his first teaching job. He was a total spaz brain. By week #2 I was totally lost. Me and a couple of guys would sit in the back and play tic tac toe. Fortunately for the curve, most of the class had glazed eyes.

So it was FIU -> Indiana -> UCF in the span of two days? LOL. still, best of luck to him.

Well he went Florida, then out of state, then Florida, so if he flips again, I think he’s ours! Lol

I'm 100% committed to somewhere!

wait, so he went from an IU lean with SU as the other finalist , to an FIU commit, to an IU commit to a UCF commit? All in 3 days? remember that Deon Hallman kid from a few years back? This kid may be trying to match him!
Guess this means we aren't out of it yet.