Class of 2019 - DE Richard Benton (GA) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 DE Richard Benton (GA) Offered

Offers from Air Force, Alabama A&M, App St, Austin Peay, BGSU, Buffalo, Coastal Carolina, EKU, EMU, E. Tenn St, FAMU, FAU, Gardner Webb, Georgia Southern, Georgia St, Jacksonville St, Kent St, Louisianna-Lafayette, MTSU, Mercer, Navy, NC A&T, Rutgers, Samford, S. Alabama, Tenn St, Troy, Tulane, WCU, Syracuse

Close enough

That's an odd top 6.

Your post above indicates we are his only P5 offer. The offer that sticks out is Kent State, but if SU started recruiting him last year (or earlier), there could just be some carry over to Sean Lewis.

Your post above indicates we are his only P5 offer. The offer that sticks out is Kent State, but if SU started recruiting him last year (or earlier), there could just be some carry over to Sean Lewis.
I was going to correct you and say that Rutgers is listed, but...well...you know.

So why not list Air Force and Navy. At least that looks better.

Non commitable imo
In my mind, that's an oxymoron, like "silent verbal".
It might be a conditional offer. It might be a promise of an offer in the future, should certain events occur.
You can't offer a scholarship, without conditions, that someone cannot accept. That is not a scholarship offer.

In my mind, that's an oxymoron, like "silent verbal".
It might be a conditional offer. It might be a promise of an offer in the future, should certain events occur.
You can't offer a scholarship, without conditions, that someone cannot accept. That is not a scholarship offer.
He's a backup plan, and his commitment would not currently be accepted.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom