Deadspin's take | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Deadspin's take

As God is my witness, until that point it never occurred to me that Otto had a penis...
judging by size of the specimen that he passed, I can't figure out how any of us has ever missed it

I am emailing this to all my friends across the country who are wanting to know what I knew and when I knew it, when all I want to do is pack my bags and get ready for NYC! Thank you for finding this delicious response!
Send to Brent Axe Please :oops:

Interesting read. Too bad some of the article is couched behind his seemingly anti-Yahoo rhetoric [not saying that it is good or bad, just that it came through clearly], because underneath some of the condescension the author made some great points about how inane both this "story" and Yahoo's mishandling of the information were.

And right on cue...Peyton Manning / Indianapolis makes the entire sports nation turn in a different direction.

While I agree with everyone that that is a great article, it's amusing that just a short while ago many people here thought Deadspin was garbage because they said there was a list of players that LF slept with.

That Otto is a blasphemous fake. A real Otto would only be photographed in front of pee troughs, NOT some foo-foo, candy-arse urinals.
Damn right I'm going to "like" this.

That Otto is a blasphemous fake. A real Otto would only be photographed in front of pee troughs, NOT some foo-foo, candy-arse urinals.

Word to yo mutha, dude!

A majority of the Ottos are female, actually. I am good friends with a former one, and know of the current ones.

While I agree with everyone that that is a great article, it's amusing that just a short while ago many people here thought Deadspin was garbage because they said there was a list of players that LF slept with.

Deadspin delves into tabloid/gossip too much. I thought they really crossed the line when they ran the story of Sanchez and that girl who gave them pictures she took in his bedroom. I realize she was 17, but that is legal age in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut so there was no reason for that. I also thought their obsession with Brett Favre's penis was just kind of sick (thought I understand that this was partly due to the media narrative of what a "great guy" Favre was).

Deadspin is at its best when it's pointing out media hypocricy and BS. I'm sure they're not the first and probably nowhere near the best when they do it, but they do a very good job documenting what hacks some of our most revered sports journalists really are.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom