Dear Arizona... | Syracusefan.com

Dear Arizona...

Rocco

Watching you.
Rottenecards_6373855_xz7f5fjn7p.png

Seriously, enough of the faking already. You beat Duke, Michigan, SDSU and Texas Tech. We've beat Nova, Baylor, Indiana, St John's, Minny and Cal.

We should be #1, now get out the way.

K, good talk.

Probably just me but I only care in March-April. As long as we get a top seed for the NCAA's and #1 for the last ranking that's all I want. Go ahead and disrespect us until then all they want. Keep hungry.

Probably just me but I only care in March-April. As long as we get a top seed for the NCAA's and #1 for the last ranking that's all I want. Go ahead and disrespect us until then all they want. Keep hungry.

No question... it's more about being #1 and everyone else behind you. There is something about being #1 versus #2 that drives me nuts. And yes, April, not March is all that matters ;).

We have beaten two ranked teams (Baylor is now #9). Arizona has beaten just one. They should not be ranked #1, their record does not merit it. Yet the voting is 60-5 in their favor.

I guess we have to wait until they play Colorado and Oregon in a month or so.

Am I the only one that likes when a team like this gets over ranked? I hope the finish with one loss or something absurd. Keeps our kids hungry.

In 2003, everyone was in love with Oklahoma. It was nice hearing the announcers befuddled at their performance vs the zone.

(With apologies to anyone who might be offended)

Dear Arizona:

I knocked boots with your head coaches girlfriend while visiting friends at Pitt. Three times. In one night.

While a student at, and therefore a representative of, SU.

(True story--just couldn't resist)

(With apologies to anyone who might be offended)

Dear Arizona:

I knocked boots with your head coaches girlfriend while visiting friends at Pitt. Three times. In one night.

While a student at, and therefore a representative of, SU.

(True story--just couldn't resist)

Uh, OK.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom