Dear Dajuan | Syracusefan.com

Dear Dajuan

albanycuse

Dion Waiters
Relax, take it easy. Stop thinking about it and just play. You know what to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Relax, take it easy. Stop thinking about it and just play. You know what to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wait till he loses a lot more weight from his fresh to soph year. He'll dominate inside next year. It's going to take time with him so we got to be patient.

He needs to square himself to the basket better. Looks like he's constantly taking sidearm shots. The game will start to slow down for him and he will become an offensive force down low. He should make a killing on offensive put backs.

Stop dribbling and work on your pivots. You can cover 15 feet without traveling and no one can stop you.

It took Seikaly until halfway through his junior year to learn not to bring the ball down and bounce it before going up with his shot. JB used to pull him in and out like a yo-yo. Once he got it to just catch it and go up strong it was lights out. Hope the same thing will happen with DC2 ...but a lot faster than 2 1/2 seasons.

It took Seikaly until halfway through his junior year to learn not to bring the ball down and bounce it before going up with his shot. JB used to pull him in and out like a yo-yo. Once he got it to just catch it and go up strong it was lights out. Hope the same thing will happen with DC2 ...but a lot faster than 2 1/2 seasons.
That's because it took Seikaly 2 years to learn English.

Midway in the game he did not lower the shoulder twice in a row. He also did not bang the ball off the glass hard- don't know why he's been doing that but he used a little more touch. He's getting there. Still putting the ball on the floor too much.

That's because it took Seikaly 2 years to learn English.

I was always waiting for a vein in JB's neck to burst when he started in on Rony.

That little segment where he scored 6 points in a row was outstanding. The problem is that it was the only period so far where it looks like he has ever played basketball before. If he can do what Arinze did offensively, I'm not sure it would be possible to beat this team. He does rebound like hoss though and we are seeing his outlet passing and FT shooting now, so there is hope he can stop shooting layups like he is trying to bring down the stanchion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom