Dear Dr. Gross... | Syracusefan.com

Dear Dr. Gross...

Rocco

Watching you.
Please let students come to the game this weekend for free. The student section needs to be COMPLETELY packed to make that Dome even louder. Without a good student section, it isn't the same environment. Add a great student section turnout, and that place rumbles. We need to punch Rutgers in the mouth.

F Rutgers.

Please let students drink this weekend for free. The student section needs to be COMPLETELY hammered to make that Dome even louder. Without a good student section, it isn't the same environment. Add a great student section turnout, and that place rumbles. We need to punch Rutgers in the mouth.

F Rutgers.

Fixed.

Money's not exactly the issue for most students.

They're here to get ahead in life, get laid, and have fun. Until all their friends start living for noon football games, they're sleeping in.

If we could wave a magic wand and shut down the bars on Marshall the night before, that'd be a start. Then coordinate it so the frats and houses start tapping the kegs at 8 a.m., now we might have something.

We have a student base? Not in the dome. Dr. Gross please use the seats for ACC visiting teams that show up with 5K plus? Maybe the if we go on a win streak, the WVA or USF game will be packed in the student section.

Noon games are tough against bad opponents. Obviously, some students knew Toledo was a good team, but many probably can't even locate Toledo on a map. I think the turnout will definitely be better than last weekend. And for the record, I've got the hammered part covered.

Please let students come to the game this weekend for free. The student section needs to be COMPLETELY packed to make that Dome even louder. Without a good student section, it isn't the same environment. Add a great student section turnout, and that place rumbles. We need to punch Rutgers in the mouth.

F Rutgers.
Send you Daryl at

Money's not exactly the issue for most students.

They're here to get ahead in life, get laid, and have fun. Until all their friends start living for noon football games, they're sleeping in.

If we could wave a magic wand and shut down the bars on Marshall the night before, that'd be a start. Then coordinate it so the frats and houses start tapping the kegs at 8 a.m., now we might have something.
By closing bars, people would be at house parties. By starting pregames at 8, people would be sleeping. I think giving away free tickets would be a start. There was a great crowd for the Wake game.

By closing bars, people would be at house parties. By starting pregames at 8, people would be sleeping. I think giving away free tickets would be a start. There was a great crowd for the Wake game.

kanye-blank-stare.gif

I think that we will have a pretty good student section this weekend for Rutgers. It's the big east opener and I think the students will be ready to watch us beat Rutgers again. I wouldn't be surprised if the student section is close to what we had for Wake Forest. Probably not as filled for this game but close. Although with our students you never know but I hope they will show up.

I think that we will have a pretty good student section this weekend for Rutgers. It's the big east opener and I think the students will be ready to watch us beat Rutgers again. I wouldn't be surprised if the student section is close to what we had for Wake Forest. Probably not as filled for this game but close. Although with our students you never know but I hope they will show up.
I'd be shocked if it's the same as Wake. They gave free tickets to all the freshmen. They might get the wrap into the endzone, but my guess is they don't make it over the tunnel. Not for a nooner against a sh!tty BE team.

So which would be comparable?
Wake: free tickets, big student section. Rutgers: (you suggest) free tickets, ? student section.
Wake: 8:00 p.m. Rutgers: 12:00 p.m.

I'm not a betting man, but I'd wager that it's not the price of the tickets that affects the student attendance. I bet you could give $5 to every SU student who uses a Rutgers ticket and not see the same student attendance as the Wake game. You're not getting kids here out of bed for a nooner. I personally know kids who consider themselves fans yet won't wake up for a noon game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom