Dear JB | Syracusefan.com

Dear JB

albanycuse

Dion Waiters
Sometimes the best defense is a good offense, simple and to the point. Someone send this masterpiece to him.

The best offense and defense is depth and talented players. We have no depth (vacant scholarships), and our talent level is low. Not a winning formula.

The best offense and defense is depth and talented players. We have no depth (vacant scholarships), and our talent level is low. Not a winning formula.
We could have 10 Micky D's All-Americans on scholly and JB would find a way to only use seven. He is what is.

Isn’t it amazing how Boeheim refuses to have a good offense? I mean, what’s with all the defense?!

<thick sarcasm>
Enter the same sarcasm in my initial post.

We could have 10 Micky D's All-Americans on scholly and JB would find a way to only use seven. He is what is.
That will work. Jumping on JB for 11 scholarships less one red shirt, two AWOL, one out for the season and two walking wounded. That definitely will work.

That will work. Jumping on JB for 11 scholarships less one red shirt, two AWOL, one out for the season and two walking wounded. That definitely will work.
Huh?

My post wasn't referencing just this season. JB has a long history proving he has difficulty developing a player rotation that includes more than 7 players.

Huh?

My post wasn't referencing just this season. JB has a long history proving he has difficulty developing a player rotation that includes more than 7 players.

Which is weird because our best teams had 8 or 9 in rotation. Though 2010 only had 7.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom