why do i need a question

• Poll choice...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poll choice...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

igor

2nd String
now you know i dont think a zone team can win unless you have a melo, but this taam has a chance to make a deep run for one reason. our bigs are big time defenders and rebounders. not fools gold like big melo, para trooper, but defend spin and pin and board. one and done at crunch time

now you know i dont think a zone team can win unless you have a melo, but this taam has a chance to make a deep run for one reason. our bigs are big time defenders and rebounders. not fools gold like big melo, para trooper, but defend spin and pin and board. one and done at crunch time

wow. predicting that a top 10 team is going to go on a run? way to step out on the ledge!

Any team coached by JB has a great chance to make a deep run.

I guess Elite 8 wasn't a deep run? What qualifies: Final Four or bust?

I guess Elite 8 wasn't a deep run? What qualifies: Final Four or bust?

37 years with this talent; more than 3 final fours and one title, thanks melo, and less ricmonds, vermonts...

37 years with this talent; more than 3 final fours and one title, thanks melo, and less ricmonds, vermonts...
isn't it time for you to go to florida. During the best two seasons of syracuse basketball you were not heard from. Fraud.

isn't it time for you to go to florida. During the best two seasons of syracuse basketball you were not heard from. Fraud.

let's see. i was here in 03 and 96 and 87 do tou mran richmond vermont or what name the two years

I'm glad you feel that way. In case you haven't noticed there is a prediction thread pinned at the top. Feel free to enter.

oh igor, if we only had used sam spann more than we would have been in the elite 8 in 98 vs kentucky

The talent in each of the last few years far exceeds the talent in nearly every of those 37.

I'm glad you feel that way. In case you haven't noticed there is a prediction thread pinned at the top. Feel free to enter.

In the rich history of this board, there has never been a poster who knew "more," and told you so, way, way after the fact than LLBonn or whatever his username used to be.

Before the fact: "5' 10" Guards like Johnny Flynn are a dime a dozen." After the fact: "Johnny Flynn is the best guard in the history of ESPN, just as told you all but you wouldn't listen."

One concern that i have about the defense is that we seem to have two 5s, which means one of them has to play on the wing. I was very impressed with Coleman's athleticism. However, I thought Pace got too many easy hoops by getting the ball into the high post and hitting the cutter with a bounce pass. They got a few easy buckets that way and I am afraid that teams who know us better like UConn, and G'town may carve up our zone like a Thanksgiving turkey.

One concern that i have about the defense is that we seem to have two 5s, which means one of them has to play on the wing. I was very impressed with Coleman's athleticism. However, I thought Pace got too many easy hoops by getting the ball into the high post and hitting the cutter with a bounce pass. They got a few easy buckets that way and I am afraid that teams who know us better like UConn, and G'town may carve up our zone like a Thanksgiving turkey.
that's the zone, not coleman or rak. stx ten doesn't get more agile. wait until you see dc2 in the open court

that's the zone, not coleman or rak. stx ten doesn't get more agile. wait until you see dc2 in the open court

I am thrilled with his athleticism. I just wonder if he can cover as much ground as we expect our wings to cover. Wes had trouble with it at times as did Ricky. Maybe Coleman's size and wingspan can make it work. I already like the kid, any big man who sprints down the court on the break like he did makes him an instant favorite with me.