Deitsch: SC6 to move on from Jemele Hill | Syracusefan.com

Deitsch: SC6 to move on from Jemele Hill

Alsacs

Living Legend
Jemele Hill is leaving SC6 for the Undefeated

So how long before she goes to CNN or MSNBC and gets a political show.
She can do that well. I got no problem with being opinionated as long as it’s an opinion show a la Hardball.

The Six was just a bad show and it didn’t make it a year. Without John Skipper I expect ESPN will move more towards the middle and less political to attract more viewers.

I bet Katie Nolan gets the spot.

That was a horrible show, and she was a Big reason of what made it suck.

There is nothing about her that makes me want to hear what she has to say...about sports, let alone all the political shlit that I think she did on purpose to get out of there.

The biggest thing is that from 6-7, we need the news. Not a talk show about the news.

Put that on E2 or even ENews opposite whatever games just started at 7 as the new news cycle starts up.maybe people want to ease into the night, I don’t know.

I just found it highly annoying, glad it’s over, for there are times when I would prefer sportscenter over MLB or NFL networks.

FWIW: Katie Nolan’s Show is where Big Mike announced his retirement a couple of years ago.

That show was horrible. Why can't we just have the old school type format on sportscenter? Just give us the dam scores, stats and highlights, and keep it a little entertaining, and no soap opera drama BS!? Too much to ask? Man, it went all drama all the time, ever since Tiger took a 9 iron to the chiclets.

The show was a disaster typical of espn trying to do too much