Delay on resale refund? | Syracusefan.com

Delay on resale refund?

FrancoPizza

2018 Iggy Leading Minutes Per Game Winner
Sold a pair of my tickets for the Georgia Tech game, received confirmation from Ticketmaster, also filled out my IRS information that they asked for. Where do I find the reclaimed amount and how long does it take? Does it go direct deposit?

I think someone posted this question awhile back but I couldn't find it on search. It's been over a week and I haven't seen any indication of receiving the sale money. Just need to know if this takes a long time or if I have to contact Ticketmaster about what is going on.

If you go to mycuse site and select My Listings followed by Sold you will see the details of sale date and settlement date. It will say In Progress if still processing. I don’t sell often but looks like my last sale took 11 days to reach my bank while the one prior took 6 days.

I've sold several sets of tickets through Ticketmaster, and typically received payment around a week after the sale date. Make sure your bank routing number and account number are in your account info. If all of that is correct, you should reach out to them because you definitely should have received payment by now.

If you go to mycuse site and select My Listings followed by Sold you will see the details of sale date and settlement date. It will say In Progress if still processing. I don’t sell often but looks like my last sale took 11 days to reach my bank while the one prior took 6 days.
Thank you! I would not have guessed to click on "My Listings". Poor site design.

Just got paid yesterday. Took 12 days.

I was just wondering the same thing this morning. Thanks all!

This has happened to me before sales get clogged in ticketmaster and take months to be paid.

These scumbag bloodsucker websites have also developed a new policy where they don't pay you until 10 days after the event takes place even if you transfer tickets 6 months prior. But this wouldn't be whats happening with GT tickets.