Delonte West | Syracusefan.com

Delonte West

Apparently has an addiction to embalming fluid. Dips his cigarettes and joints in the fluid and smokes it. Causes paranoia and hallucinations. Sad story
So how does one acquire the taste for embalming fluid other than working as a mortician

How does a person get to that?
A willingness to try something new I guess? I remember the first day I saw it, a few people on the corner had it. We were shooting dice and somebody came out with it. It was a joint but dipped, and they did say it was embalming fluid. After seeing what the hell they were acting like, I was like..nope, never

A willingness to try something new I guess? I remember the first day I saw it, a few people on the corner had it. We were shooting dice and somebody came out with it. It was a joint but dipped, and they did say it was embalming fluid. After seeing what the hell they were acting like, I was like..nope, never
It was called angel dust back in the day. My senior year of HS, it was what a lot of kids were doing. Always had to be careful who you "puff puff passed" with back then...so I was told. :cool:

It was called angel dust back in the day. My senior year of HS, it was what a lot of kids were doing. Always had to be careful who you "puff puff passed" with back then...so I was told. :cool:
Had to look it up, but PCP (angel dust) and smoking cigarettes dipped in embalming fluid are different drugs. But they do produce similar effects and are ingested (smoked in dipped cigarettes) in a similar manner.

Regardless, both are whacked.

Had to look it up, but PCP (angel dust) and smoking cigarettes dipped in embalming fluid are different drugs. But they do produce similar effects and are ingested (smoked in dipped cigarettes) in a similar manner.

Regardless, both are whacked.
You're right- it was PCP, not embalming fluid.

Thankfully - I knew all these terms thanks to the Wayne Brady sketch on the Chappelle show

Seriously - this is awful for Delonte. Lots of people have been trying to help him, but he may be too far gone...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom