Deon Goggins is a player | Syracusefan.com

Deon Goggins is a player

Dcuse

All Conference
This kid has arrived. Line on the whole played a little better tonight until they wore down on last few series

Sitting him out last year paid dividends.

And he'll only get better.

This kid has arrived. Line on the whole played a little better tonight until they wore down on last few series
So is Cam Lynch

This is the first time I even noticed he was on the field. I hope he can find motivation in all of the games that aren't played against teams he grew up rooting for.

This is the first time I even noticed he was on the field. I hope he can find motivation in all of the games that aren't played against teams he grew up rooting for.

You've gotta be kidding me! He's been in the backfield for all 3 games and has been the only player getting any push in the pass rush. Where have you been?

He really started coming on strong last week I thought. It's nice to see he could maintain that level of pressure against a top level opponent like USC. I think we are really going to love this guy for the rest of his SU career.

Goggins made a tackle against RI in the secondary that impressed me. He seems to move very well.

You've gotta be kidding me! He's been in the backfield for all 3 games and has been the only player getting any push in the pass rush. Where have you been?

All 3 games? You've been drinking too much ACC victory champagne.

Got to spend a quick minute or two with Deon's family yesterday. Very nice people who were all decked out in SU gear and really excited to be a part of SU. Also said that Deon is really enjoying his time in the program.

Was a nice short interaction.

44cuse

Agree on all accounts except it looks like he could use some more endurance work. That one time where he sacked Matt Barkley, Goggins threw him down a few yards easily with one hand but every close-up of him is with his hands on his waste dying for air.

The defense is young and talented. They were just out on the field too long against a team full of guys who will be playing in the NFL soon. Remember that the offense was supposed to carry the team this year. They aren't and that's the problem.

Agree on all accounts except it looks like he could use some more endurance work. That one time where he sacked Matt Barkley, Goggins threw him down a few yards easily with one hand but every close-up of him is with his hands on his waste dying for air.
Just means he's working hard for it !

Got to spend a quick minute or two with Deon's family yesterday. Very nice people who were all decked out in SU gear and really excited to be a part of SU. Also said that Deon is really enjoying his time in the program.

Was a nice short interaction.

44cuse

Goggins had about 45 people at the game yesterday. I'll bet there have never been that many number 13 jerseys sold ever. I think Deon's going to be special.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom