Deondre Francois dismissed from FSU | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Deondre Francois dismissed from FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Women working has led to children being less parented? Should have kept them in the kitchen, huh? Wooof. In before the close!
Im not anti woman but they raise the children with morals when they work all day and than have to take care of the house how much time does that leave ? Our society has become morally bankrupt! Our parents raised us right when most woman didn’t work . The world financially forces 2 incomes something has to suffer and it’s time with children

I heard there was questionable stuff w this couple before hard to believe verbal threat in heat of the moment gets you the boot . We live in a scared to lose money world and individual lives are ruined sometimes justified sometimes not . This world is a bunch of hypocrites but again it’s about money more than morals ! Women working has led to children being less parented

Wow.

Im not anti woman but they raise the children with morals when they work all day and than have to take care of the house how much time does that leave ? Our society has become morally bankrupt! Our parents raised us right when most woman didn’t work . The world financially forces 2 incomes something has to suffer and it’s time with children

I'm not sure this is wrong per se, but there might be a more articulate way to make that point. As someone in a two income family, my wife and i often regret that neither of us have been home and have left a lot of the "raising" to strangers (the best strangers we could afford).

But this is really a topic for the "off-topic" board.

I brought it up because of the domestic violence stuff this kids aren’t taught morals
There are plenty of 2 income families that do a great job parenting but it not easy .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom