Depaul's keys to the game | Syracusefan.com

Depaul's keys to the game

texascpa

Living Legend
  • BillyBlueDemon
  • http://media.At their request, this network is being blocked from this site./media/forums/scout2/subscriberbadge.gif
  • 30777 posts this site
  • Ignore this Member

Posted: Today 10:15 AM
Re: Give Me Three Things...

After watching what Fab Melo did last night, DePaul needs to...

- Bring Wilt Chamberlain back from the dead for this game

- Lock Faber in the locker room

- Pray (a lot)

My favorite post in that thread is the guy who thinks the key to beating Syracuse is to speed up tempo and run.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

My favorite post in that thread is the guy who thinks the key to beating Syracuse is to speed up tempo and run.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

I'd be more than happy to see them try that, it would surely make for a good show.

As I said before... run up the white flag and not show up for the game... SU gotta be favored by at least -20and that's on their home court.

That person has posted over 30,000 times about DePaul athletics. What a sad, sad existence.

That person has posted over 30,000 times about DePaul athletics. What a sad, sad existence.

I've actually bantered with BillyBlueDemon before...

DePaul is kind of in the same boat as 'Cuse football, so don't knock a guy for his fierce loyalty to his alma mater. I do remember when beating DePaul was a good win. They will get betteri (how could you not) in the New-new Big Midwest, mark my words. They have a decent coach and there is oodles of talent around Chicago.

But your point is taken, he's gotta be a pretty beaten down guy. I mean, he does their "game threads" (which is him giving small summaries at 4-minute intervals) and that must be so depressing lesser men would eat cyanide.

I've actually bantered with BillyBlueDemon before...

DePaul is kind of in the same boat as 'Cuse football, so don't knock a guy for his fierce loyalty to his alma mater. I do remember when beating DePaul was a good win. They will get betteri (how could you not) in the New-new Big Midwest, mark my words. They have a decent coach and there is oodles of talent around Chicago.

But your point is taken, he's gotta be a pretty beaten down guy. I mean, he does their "game threads" (which is him giving small summaries at 4-minute intervals) and that must be so depressing lesser men would eat cyanide.
I absolutely respect any fan that sticks with a team like that. Any of us who are 'Cuse football fans know the feeling all too well. Just found it funny. And I liked the Oliver Purnell hire. He can coach and I agree that there is plenty of talent to be cultivated in that area.