Depressing.. | Syracusefan.com

Depressing..

Syracuse44

Walk On
Very depressing watching teams like UVA and Duke compete at such a high level. They hit open shots, make smart passes, and just seem to be clicking. The last time we did that was over a month ago. Sigh.

Its depressing that I didnt get to watch syracuse play but one game of basketball this weekend. I dont really care about the other stuff. I just wanted to see some games. now they will have played no more than one game in the last 11 days when the tourney starts.

Its depressing that I didnt get to watch syracuse play but one game of basketball this weekend. I dont really care about the other stuff. I just wanted to see some games. now they will have played no more than one game in the last 11 days when the tourney starts.
Clearly playing regular games wasn't working. Maybe all this time off will knock some shooting sense into this team?:noidea:

Clearly playing regular games wasn't working. Maybe all this time off will knock some shooting sense into this team?:noidea:

you dont get it. i just want to watch some basketball games with syracuse in them. there is value in that to me in and of itself.

STEVEHOLT said:
we played a game this weekend? I know there was a tournament but I didn't realize Syracuse participated.

we played a game this weekend? I know there was a tournament but I didn't realize Syracuse participated.
They were part of the pre-tourney buy-in. Not really worth worrying about.

Even sadder when you go back and watch video of the first Duke game. I have a framed panorama that SUA marketed hanging in my office. Kind of want to take it down because looking at it the last couple weeks has made me sad.

Very depressing, we have really screwed ourselves over big time the past few weeks.

Yes, I was depressed, too. Especially with that shoot-around at the end of the game.
I could not watch any bball on Saturday. Had to binge watch House of Cards instead.
So if we feel this bad, how must the players feel? No matter what they say, it has got to be humiliating. Really feel bad for them. Hope there is some redemption somewhere. It seems unfair to end the season we thought we were having like this.

Yes, I was depressed, too. Especially with that shoot-around at the end of the game.
I could not watch any bball on Saturday. Had to binge watch House of Cards instead.
So if we feel this bad, how must the players feel? No matter what they say, it has got to be humiliating. Really feel bad for them. Hope there is some redemption somewhere. It seems unfair to end the season we thought we were having like this.
I haven't watched any, save for the last 6 min of the UVA/Duke game. I'm emotionally spent with all the highs and lows of this year. I just wish there were more recent highs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom