Depth Chart | Syracusefan.com

Depth Chart

44doubledees

Scout Team
I know it is super early but NSD has got me all fired up, would someone alot more knowledgeable than me to post an updated depth chart with the incoming class mixed in. Be much appreciated. I know it is super early but I feel this class has plugged alot of holes especially in the secondary.

I feel like the big question is the secondary. Almost everyone played last year. Who's going to emerge this year?

I know it is super early but NSD has got me all fired up, would someone alot more knowledgeable than me to post an updated depth chart with the incoming class mixed in. Be much appreciated. I know it is super early but I feel this class has plugged alot of holes especially in the secondary.
I'd look for guys on the Defensive side of the ball. Most likely along the DL & heavily in the Secondary.

Offensively, possibly at RB/WR... Pierce will play at TE/H/WR

I'm interested to see where Elmore falls. Power blocker on offense. Does he play defense. Goal-line package? Fascinating player

Cordy and Butler (from ND) are really the only two locks in the DB backfield for me, the rest are up for grabs. Although (Dowels and Hudson) should be solid contributors.

Cordy and Butler (from ND) are really the only two locks in the DB backfield for me, the rest are up for grabs. Although (Dowels and Hudson) should be solid contributors.

Cordy / Ellison will be an interesting battle.

Will be interesting to see how things shake out if we can add Mykleti Williams to the mix in the secondary.

Cordy / Ellison will be an interesting battle.

Will be interesting to see how things shake out if we can add Mykleti Williams to the mix in the secondary.

Wow forgot those two were at the same position.

Yep he would be a high probability to start at safety with the Cordy/Ellison duo going only 5'8" each.

No competition for starting spots is part of the reason why this team struggles to elevate it’s game. Competition raises the level of play and the crème will rise to the top. The safety and corner battles this spring/fall are going to be fantastic.

Yep he would be a high probability to start at safety with the Cordy/Ellison duo going only 5'8" each.
Cordy starts at safety. He has been the best player not only in the secondary but on the defense. 5'8" has nothing to do with anything

Who's punt returner in 2017?

That's a great question. Estime was such a weapon back there. Maybe somebody like Erv? Although, do we want to put 1 of our top playmakers at PR? It'll be interesting to see.

Who's punt returner in 2017?

Wouldn't be surprised to see Stritzinger back there potentially. Homerun threats/big play speed.

Or one of the Johnson & Johnson crew.

Wonder if they could get Jacob Hill in there. Or who knows how versatile Iffy could be.

Wonder if they could get Jacob Hill in there.

DANCE OFF!!! :p

Iffy's kinda tall for a returner.
(Although that worked ok for Deon Sanders)

No competition for starting spots is part of the reason why this team struggles to elevate it’s game. Competition raises the level of play and the crème will rise to the top. The safety and corner battles this spring/fall are going to be fantastic.

I hope Guthrie pushes somebody in the linebacker core. I just don't think they were that solid last year.

Could Ellison play corner?

This question comes from a place of ignorance. I actually don't know. I just think he's a guy we want on the field.

Could Ellison play corner?

This question comes from a place of ignorance. I actually don't know. I just think he's a guy we want on the field.
He reminds me of Max Suter back there. Just playing with reckless abandon. You can deal with some of the mental mistakes because there are no questions about his effort.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom