Derek catches Willie in hits,this guy keeps making it impossible for another Yankee to ever match o | Syracusefan.com

Derek catches Willie in hits,this guy keeps making it impossible for another Yankee to ever match o

CaliCuse

All American
or supersede his numbers. Perhaps not impossible but unlikely in our lifetimes. So I appreciate the greatness of what I'm seeing now.Even with a hurting ankle , Derek hustles down the line as fast as he can. A testament to his mindset.Pure greatness is evident. It goes far beyond the lucky combo of DNA and genetics. It goes to a quality rarely seen in sports.and human nature. He "gets it".Never panic or think too highly of yourself that complacency takes over.A first ballot HOFerThey should induct him the day after he retires. Screw the 5 year wait.

I think if he wants it that Jeter could have a career in politics.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

or supersede his numbers. Perhaps not impossible but unlikely in our lifetimes. So I appreciate the greatness of what I'm seeing now.Even with a hurting ankle , Derek hustles down the line as fast as he can. A testament to his mindset.Pure greatness is evident. It goes far beyond the lucky combo of DNA and genetics. It goes to a quality rarely seen in sports.and human nature. He "gets it".Never panic or think too highly of yourself that complacency takes over.A first ballot HOFerThey should induct him the day after he retires. Screw the 5 year wait.
That's sure better than your usual "trade Hughes/Joba/CC/Kuroda" posts. Take a cue from the Captain and try not to panic after every loss or bad game next April. ;)

Probably true. Especially when you consider that the current Yankee management would never give a 21 year old Jeter an opportunity to make the team.

Probably true. Especially when you consider that the current Yankee management would never give a 21 year old Jeter an opportunity to make the team.
That could change next year if Swisher departs the stripes. I think Zolio Almonte gets a good look or even Mason Williams.Pathetic greedy Steinbrenner kids want more in ther pockets than the team on the field. At best Nick gets a qualifying offer like Soriano. At least that gets the Yanks additional draft choices from the tean that ultimately signs them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom