Class of 2020 - D'Eriq King Transferring from Houston | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 D'Eriq King Transferring from Houston

The U. Where QB's go to die. Great get for them. If he doesn't succeed there, they have no hope.

What is ridiculous to me, is how the U is still getting big time recruits. Their staff’s clearly have done nothing with their talent. I know it isn’t realistic or even worth comparing but pretend cuse had the ‘croots that the U has gotten these past 4 years. With Dino Babers as coach... I would expect us flirting with top 25 at the worst year in and year out. The U will continue to pull in good classes and win 6-7 games. It’s just crazy.

What is ridiculous to me, is how the U is still getting big time recruits. Their staff’s clearly have done nothing with their talent. I know it isn’t realistic or even worth comparing but pretend cuse had the ‘croots that the U has gotten these past 4 years. With Dino Babers as coach... I would expect us flirting with top 25 at the worst year in and year out. The U will continue to pull in good classes and win 6-7 games. It’s just crazy.

At the end of the day- it's Miami. While maybe the fan support is fickle and the university is nothing to write home about- the scenery and eye candy is going to bring in recruits. Plus the "U" isn't dead yet in terms of being a strong brand. Sadly this is going to make them a real threat again while he is there. Big time talent.

Last edited:
We just need a gimmicky hand signal, like The “U”.
F982914C-12E7-4691-A341-20F5F9640C0C.jpeg

If we are being honest sometimes it has absolutely nothing to do with coaching. We are talking about 18-20 year olds spending college in Miami. Not much more needs to be said. It sells itself. Not to mention South East Florida is some of the BEST high school football in the country where a lot of those kids dream of going to Miami. They will always get players no matter the coach, it’s just a matter if the coach can coach them up which will always be a challenge there with all the outside distractions.

If we are being honest sometimes it has absolutely nothing to do with coaching. We are talking about 18-20 year olds spending college in Miami. Not much more needs to be said. It sells itself. Not to mention South East Florida is some of the BEST high school football in the country where a lot of those kids dream of going to Miami. They will always get players no matter the coach, it’s just a matter if the coach can coach them up which will always be a challenge there with all the outside distractions.
which makes it all even crazier. It should be too easy to get a homerun hire at the U. You get a proven coach in there and they should be elite every year. I mean when Richt was there they were once ranked 2nd in 2017. Richt was a good hire it seemed. If he stayed there I have no doubt they would be in much better hands and succeeding.

We would be contending

I mean... yeah we would! Honestly. If we had their recruiting classes we are #2 or #3 in the whole ACC.
Or, alternatively, Miami is a "star chasing" program and they 'croot based on evaluations from the star sites, which leads to the prospects not being as good as their rankings...

We could be the “O”. I asked my wife “what do you think of the big O?” She was all for it.

Either that or she finds a star recruit who can.

Why would anyone go to Miami and hang out on the beach with coeds in bikinis?

Sure glad Park tweeted out the eyes to make us aware that we should look out for this guy at Miami. :rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom