Deshaun Watson | Syracusefan.com

Deshaun Watson

Arangeman

All Conference
Just did my first real read into the Deshaun Watson accusations. Curious what people think. Predator? Weirdo? Some sort of conspiracy to extort him?

Im not up to date, the accusations seem pretty damning but innocent until proven guilty

I wouldn't go as far as predator but he has some kind of perverted fetish for sure.

Last edited:
At first I thought “smear campaign” and I suppose it could very well be. But having that many women, not just in Houston but Atlanta and California, come forward? Doesn’t look good.

To reiterate TrueBlue, he’s innocent until proven guilty. Not sure what evidence would be there, and it will be interesting to see if this turns from civil to criminal.

As for a timeline? This isn’t going away quickly. Look at Antonio Brown. His civil trial isn’t going to court until December. That’s what... 2, 2+ years?

Of course innocent until proven etc. just seems odd that he wouldn’t either use team masseuses or have 1-2 dedicated ones he trusts. Why is a pro athlete using dozens of massage therapists, much less flying them in? It’s the kind of thing where you want someone familiar with your issues that does a consistently good job. He has access to the best but kept hiring randoms. Via Instagram.