Desko on faceoff surprises??? | Syracusefan.com

Desko on faceoff surprises???

WoodyUK

Lax Maven
In Desko's media day interview he mentioned a couple of surprises to come
In at mid year we know one is the kid from Nassau CC? So who is the other mystery man?

There are two that spring to mind and maybe we failed to recruit them originally the first is Tim Edwards from JD and is now entering his Jr year at Canisius! And Joe Nardella from Cazanovia and. Now Rutgers?

I must admit I have not heard these names come into the frame but thought these could be possibilities! Anyone else?

Woody, I thought he was just talking about Staats and Iacono from Nassau... You hear about more transfers?

Yeah that maybe is the answer but they where talking about face-offs at the time and it didn't add up, mid year must mean now and thought it must point to a transfer!

Pretty sure hes referencing Iacono, I havent heard anything about Edwards or Nardella transferring, not to mention Syracue has two more faceoff guys coming in next fall inlcuding that kid from Florida.

Until Krautman recovers from his groin surgery, Norton is the ONLY kicker left on the football team.

Coach Shafer isn't planning on giving up his only kicker for Spring practice.

Oh I think I know why after doing a google search!

Until Krautman recovers from his groin surgery, Norton is the ONLY kicker left on the football team.

Coach Shafer isn't planning on giving up his only kicker for Spring practice.

Norton needs all the fball practices he can get his hands on.