Desko | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Desko

None of us know what Andy, Lars, or Desko are always doing for that matter. What we do know is Desko has 5 Championships to Lars and Andy's combined 2.
I do know what he was doing around noon on July 4th because I said hello to him at the True Value in Skaneateles. He said hi back and asked me how I was. His investment in the conversation was important to me.

Last edited:
Let’s say that Scanlan is the missing piece for a title and final four run. We end up going to 3 straight championship weekends and win one or more titles. Any chance that Desko retires at the conclusion of the 2022 season?

Let’s say that Scanlan is the missing piece for a title and final four run. We end up going to 3 straight championship weekends and win one or more titles. Any chance that Desko retires at the conclusion of the 2022 season?

I think it all depends on how much longer he wants to coach, his coaching results from here on out, his health, and whether Wildhack or whoever the AD is at the time wants to keep him. He’ll be 62 in a month so he’s already among the older coaches in D1. The only older coaches that come to mind are Danowski (65) and Tierney who’ll be 67 in a few months. It’s hard to predict.

giphy.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom